Monday, April 25, 2011

Saturday 4/23/11 rides

I found my camera batteries exhausted when I tried to take a pic of my passengers, Srinivas and Bhuvana, on my early morning Silver Hawk ride over the lush green hills to the east of the airport.  Their camera worked and they said they'd email me the pics but I haven't received them yet.  So if you're reading this, then please send the pics so I can make you famous!

A group of four for two rides had to cancel for a "pet emergency"!  I'm a cat owner so I know what that can mean.  I hope they reschedule soon as the ground is so beautiful at this time.

Stephanie said her mother told her what fun she had on her ride so she brought Andrew down from San Jose area for a Hollister Hop:


 After landing I had her get in the front seat for a photo op!

No comments:

Post a Comment