Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hollister rides 10/15/11


Tom and Johnny enjoyed their Silver Hawk Ride  4500' over the Gabilan Valley:

Looking southwest over the Hollister airport to Fremont Peak and the fog over Monterey Bay:

Ray liked the view from the front seat at 4500' and took some pictures of houses he had plumbed!

I didn't get a pic of Chris and Patricia while in the air but here they are on the ground after their Silver Hawk ride to 4750':

George had some rides in jets when he was a USN jet engine mechanic and wanted to do some aerobatics for his 70th birthday.  We towed to 8000' over Aromas as he told me of places he recognized below.  After our loop, hammerhead and wing-overs, he flew the glider around as if he'd done it many times!

Scott and his family had separate rides because they wanted their little one to go too!  I didn't get Scott's picture when he was in the front seat and I botched the following one.
This could have been a much better quality picture if I had checked the camera setting before the shot!  That is the cutest little pilot, complete with helmet and googles, who's been along with me and he even brought his mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment